How to Download msvcp71.dll and fix the error automatically
- Download msvcp71.dll
- Install msvcp71.dll
Common msvcp71.dll errors:
- msvcp71.dll not found
- The file msvcp71.dll is missing
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\msvcp71.dll
- This application failed to start because msvcp71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
- Cannot register msvcp71.dll
- msvcp71.dll Access Violation
- Windows Shell msvcp71.dll has stopped working
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcp71.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again
Common Fixes for Missing msvcp71.dll :
- Reinstall the program that the msvcp71.dll file is associated with: Easiest and most simple fix to try first is to uninstall and then reinstall the program. In most cases, re-installation of the file reinstates the dll files.
- Restart your computer: At times due to other programs utilizing the same dll file in background, it might not be available. You could restart your computer and re-run the program. This could solve the msvcp71.dll error.
- Run a malware scan of your System: Corrupt dll files can also cause the program to not run. Dll files most often get corrupted due to an existing malware or virus on your computer. Try using a reputed malware/virus scanner to remove all the unwanted malicious programs from your PC.
- Update Drivers: Go to device manager and update drivers of all the hardware devices.
msvcp71.dll (Microsoft Visual Studio .NET)
Dll stands for Dynamic Link Library. Dll files provide functionality to the operating system and also to the programs and applications within the operating system. Dll files are like pieces of shortcodes that provide a certain functionality which can be commonly used by a lot of programs. This helps with better use of memory, space and utilization of computer resources. These files cannot be independently run like EXE files. They are part of other programs and only run when called upon.
Dll files create dependencies when called by a certain program. If this dependency somehow breaks it causes the program to stop and throw some error. At times when the dll files required by a program to run are not available or gone corrupt, you might get dll file missing error.
Relevant Internet Resources: